Judging by the lack of blogging, you would think that I have a ton of stuff to mention in this monthly post - but I have to say we were really low-key this month.
And, as usual, the month has completely flown. I probably should have been taking better notes!
- Getting in a quick visit with RH's family last weekend. He had the whole day with them, but I had to do a drive-by visit after work. Worth it!
- I did the smallest amount of spring shopping to add to my wardrobe. I haven't even worn the items and I feel like a new, sassy person.
- Took time for a movie date night to see Divergent. Loved it! Drank the world's biggest soda.
- I said this last month, but I think it's worth saying again: so much less fighting. Finally starting to understand each other, even if the only amount of understanding is "he/she is crazy."
- Finished posting wedding pics to the blog.
- Sunny walks in the park... because WINTER IS OVER. (Please god let it be over.)
- Being "that couple" who sometimes wakes up in the middle of the night holding hands. In the early days of never sleeping I didn't think we'd ever get to this point. #SleepProblems
- Planning some travel for this summer and fall. And dreaming of having an unlimited budget for said travel. Whomp!
- Having a crummy Easter. I had some raging PMS and he had a raging migraine that would not be tamed. Fun times. I ended up flying solo to dinner at my dad's house.
- Thinking about blowing any semblance of a budget to finish decorating our apartment. I just need more storage to hold all my junk! :) One of us might just threaten to throw all my stuff into the dumpster. Makes no sense to me.
- Never enough date nights. We've had some complicated schedules these past two weeks and have been passing like ships in the night far too often.
- No Easter photo! We may only have 1 set of photos from the last year, and they're all from our wedding.
- Thinking about shutting down the blog. I don't want to, necessarily, but I just suck at posting now. Our lives are decidedly boring.